Pretty Mail on it’s way to my awesome pen friends.
The One Minute Writer – for those short spurts of time with nothing to do.
- What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
- What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
- What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- What were my accomplishments this month?
- What were my disappointments this month?
- How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)
- Anything else noteworthy to include?
I sent these letters out today. Did you send out letters today?
I love writing letters, it is so relaxing to just sit with my thoughts and put them down on paper. I have several pen friends that I have found on facebook. I do hope they stick with me but truth be told I might lose some over time, and have to find replacements. In the mean time I am enjoying very much the one’s I have now.
Looking at the picture I really need to spruce up my envelopes and make them somehow prettier at least some of the times. Have you done any writing lately? Please share in the comments any of your pen friend adventures.