We had thought we wanted to try to use a realtor to sell our home. After carefully interviewing about 5 realtors we have decided to wait till spring to try to sell our home.
If we tried to sell it now with current prices we would have to bring more money to the table than we are willing part with. I would be much more apt to sell if we could just break even, it’s not like we want to make a killing on the sale.
Oh well decision for now is to stay put and try again in the spring.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.